Vegan Microgreen Budda Bowl
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 1 block extra firm tofu, drained and pressed
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 head broccoli, cut in florets
- 2 large carrots, sliced
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 cups MicroGiants microgreens, plus more for topping
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut tofu in 1-inch pieces. In a bowl, mix tofu, sesame oil, corn starch, salt, and pepper until tofu is evenly coated. Bake tofu for 40 minutes. While tofu is cooking, steam broccoli and carrots in a steamer or over the stovetop. Set aside.
- Combine peanut butter, tahini, and soy sauce. Whisk until well combined. Set sauce aside.
- When tofu is cooked, remove from oven. Divide cooked rice and microgreens evenly across two bowls. Top with steamed broccoli, carrots, and crispy tofu. Drizzle bowls with peanut tahini sauce.
- Top with more microgreens and serve.
Recipe by Christina Musgrave from tastingwithtina.com