Greek Meatballs & Microgreens
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- 1/2 lb orzo
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup feta
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Sliced red onion, for serving
- Sliced cucumbers, for serving
- Handful of MicroGiants.co Variety Pack Microgreens, for topping
- In a large pot of salted boiling water. Cook orzo according to package directions. When done, drain in a colander.
- While orzo is cooking, combine ground beef, egg, breadcrumbs, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl. Mix well and form meatballs.
- Heat a cast iron skillet on medium heat. Add meatballs and cook for 5 minutes a side.
- Add orzo to a large bowl. Add olive oil and feta and mix well.
- Serve meatballs on a bed of orzo. Add sliced red onion, cucumbers, and microgreens.
Recipe by Christina Musgrave from tastingwithtina.com