Microgreen Shrimp & Lettuce Wraps
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb jumbo shrimp, peeled
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 cups MicroGiants microgreens, plus more for serving
- 4-6 butter lettuce cups
- Heat olive oil in a skillet on medium heat.
- After oil is heated, add garlic and sauté for one minute.
- Add shrimp, lime juice, salt and pepper to the pan. Sauté for 5-6 minutes, or until the shrimp is completely cooked.
- Remove shrimp from heat and add in chopped cilantro. Stir well.
- Prepare lettuce wraps. Divide microgreens between each lettuce cup. Add shrimp, then top with additional microgreens.
Recipe by Christina Musgrave from tastingwithtina.com