Micro Mango Salmon
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp salt, divided
- 1 tbsp pepper, divided
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 cup MicroGiants microgreens
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Pat salmon fillets dry, then season with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper.
- Place salmon, skin side up, on the skillet. Cook for 4 minutes, or until fillet is golden brown. Flip the salmon, and cook an additional 4-5 minutes.
- While salmon is cooking, combine mango, red pepper, microgreens, cilantro, red onion, lime juice, remaining salt, and remaining pepper in a bowl. Stir well and set aside.
- When salmon is finished, plate skin side down. Top salmon fillets with micro & mango salsa and serve.
Recipe by Christina Musgrave from tastingwithtina.com